Medicinal Cannabis vs. Quarantine Depression
How you can reduce anxiety by playing a NFT-game and using CBD
In the last two years, the entire world went through a variety of changes. Society is now getting used to the “new normal”, people staying home are more and more separated from their usual day to day routine. That all caused turbulence in our society followed by psychological tension on everу individual; research reports. According to scientists, medical cannabis can save us.
How can we beat the effects of the pandemic if everyone is depressed; even our healthcare professionals. New research shows more than 50% of COVID-19 healthcare workers are at risk for mental health problems. The percentage among other people is even higher — around 67% of surveyed individuals reported about depressed states. They struggle with traumatic stress, depression, anxiety, and alcohol abuse.
CBD products may reduce the symptoms of all these diseases and disorders. Moreover, it is a great tool to overcome and beat it because CBD has unique recreational qualities that help stabilize emotional fluctuations. A new study from the Journal of Addictive Diseases tells that cannabis consumption has increased up to 91% since the beginning of the pandemic.
New research show that CBD products may reduce severe anxiety and related symptoms. Scientists concluded that medical cannabis users have shown reduced emotional arousal and dampened stress reactivity in response to negative imagery. CBD helps to cope with all the bad news worldwide and stay focused on the good things.
The survey says:
“Subjective stress ratings and cortisol levels were significantly higher in non-users in the stress condition relative to non-users in the no-stress condition. In contrast, cannabis users demonstrated blunted stress reactivity; specifically, they showed no increase in cortisol and a significantly smaller increase in subjective stress ratings. The stress manipulation had no impact on cannabis users’ self-reported cravings or withdrawal symptoms”.
There’s a plethora of advantages to using cannabis in beating depression. CBD positively influences your serotonin receptors in the brain. And low serotonin is significantly connected to anxiety and depression. These receptors in the brain produced both antidepressant and anti-anxiety effects. Also, scientists added that CBD has anti-stress effects, which may reduce depression and relieve physical pain.
TOP-5 positive effects of CBD on the human body:
- Relieves pain. The Chinese have used cannabis medicinally for at least 2900 BC. More recently, it has emerged that several components of marijuana, including CBD, are consistent with its analgesic effects.
- Relieves inflammation. Cannabis relieves pain by acting on inflammatory processes in the body. THC is effective in treating the pain associated with multiple sclerosis and arthritis.
- Helps to Fight Cancer. The authors of the study, published in the British Journal of Clinical Pharmacology, found evidence that CBD significantly helped prevent the spread of cancer.
- Reduces Anxiety Disorders CBD can reduce neural behavior in people with the following conditions: post-traumatic disorder, social phobia, anxiety disorder, panic disorder, obsessive-compulsive disorder.
- May reduce the appearance of acne. CBD can be an effective and safe way to treat acne, in part because of its remarkable anti-inflammatory properties, as cannabis had antibacterial and antifungal effects.
GROW HOUSE can ease your COVID-Related Stress
The Grow House team aims to build the best community ever to have fun, work together, and become a better person every day. Gamification, innovative technologies, and the real-world cannabis industries can help stabilize many people’s health.
CANNAVERSE is an entertaining way to cope with anxiety as you can have fun growing your NFT-plant on your LAND, becoming the real grower. With countries closed, and people home alone, we can rely on the incredible communities virtually in the Metaverses. The CANNAVERSE is the best part of it, as we aim at creating a healthy, happy, and crypto-enthusiast friendly community around our product. We want to SHINE and GROW with the whole medical cannabis industry.
During these harsh times, we need to remind ourselves to pay more attention to our emotions and do some satisfying things. So check out our NFT-Game because it was designed to bring a fun yet calming and satisfying time.